·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
New to me....I would...

ps...whose maxima is that...its niceeee

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Too BIG. Put that engine into say a dodge stratus coupe and you have a really fast car... I mean, 454's going into chevy novas in the late 60's early 70's is the exact same idea.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Pretty soon they may as well put that stupid ass HEMI in freakin every MOPAR out there...

If it weren't for a turbo, i'm sure they'd have a mofuggin hemi in a neon...

It's just like Chevy putting the basic same ls1/ls2 in everything...yeesh

I deep down wish that they'd go back to muscle car days when each company had their own lil 'special motor' that they could use...now ever stupid car is a hemi this/that...

Soon to a dealer near you: Hemi Voyager! when will it end!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
^^ You mean kind of like how Nissan seems to put the VQ in just about every vehicle they make? Z, Altima, Maxima, Quest, Pathfinder, etc.

It just makes me sick.

Frankly I see nothing wrong with a car company putting a really good, strong motor in most of their models.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Bobby said:
^ say what?

You replaced the altima? And where are the pics of the damage you kept saying you would post?
Search pwns you, the thread was titled accident pics.

I traded it in yesterday for a black/graphite g35c 6mt, I'll snap some pics today.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
LOL hahaha I like how the article mentions "Don't even ask about fuel consumption" :lol:

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
flarearrow said:
LOL hahaha I like how the article mentions "Don't even ask about fuel consumption" :lol:
Some have said between 12-15mpg.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts