The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
armor alls new tire glaze is the s***! used it on my car today and they are gloss black and are not sticky at all so they wont attract dirt like a magnet like the other tire dressings. havent washed my car yet but it says it will last 100 washes. and it doesnt fling onto paint when driven. winner winner chicken dinner!

Outlast? Tire Glaze | Armor All

·
Registered
277 Posts
I like armor all for my tires. I usually use the spray can.

·
Registered
191 Posts
armor alls new tire glaze is the s***! used it on my car today and they are gloss black and are not sticky at all so they wont attract dirt like a magnet like the other tire dressings. havent washed my car yet but it says it will last 100 washes. and it doesnt fling onto paint when driven. winner winner chicken dinner!

Pics or it didn't happen bro.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
9,752 Posts
Scamper...PLEASE post in the correct area...this belongs in car detailing right??? Thread moved

·
Registered
191 Posts
Damn 4DZC give him a break. You moderators are starting to become power happy.

·
Super Moderator
9,752 Posts
I am giving him a break.... I didn't give an infraction for not reading/following the rules, and besides, I said "please".
Damn 4DZC give him a break. You moderators are starting to become power happy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am giving him a break.... I didn't give an infraction for not reading/following the rules, and besides, I said "please".

As a member of this forum I found that to be quite interesting in the 2013+ Altima forum. Now I know how to make my tires shine, and I would of never known about that because no one looks at the detailing forum. Look at how many people are viewing the detailing forum compared to the 2013+.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I agree. I wouldn't of ever read either of his posts if they were started here. It's only because they were moved did I start checking this section to read more into the detailing threads.

Scamper is it easy to apply and how much does it cost?

·
Super Moderator
9,752 Posts
As a mod of this forum, I'm glad you learned something, as well as learned how to navigate through different forums where threads are placed, not for convenience, but for accuracy of where they belong.
As a member of this forum I found that to be quite interesting in the 2013+ Altima forum. Now I know how to make my tires shine, and I would of never known about that because no one looks at the detailing forum. Look at how many people are viewing the detailing forum compared to the 2013+.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree. I wouldn't of ever read either of his posts if they were started here. It's only because they were moved did I start checking this section to read more into the detailing threads.

Scamper is it easy to apply and how much does it cost?
just like any other spray dressing and $10. it has been raining non stop for days. the real test will be once it dries up will they still shine like the can says?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after 1,000 miles, 4 straight days running in the wet and 1 car wash heres what the tires look like with the new armor all tire dressing.

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have this product and it doesn't last very long. Usually the gloss fades within a week or two. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be prep work or not. But I used to use turtle was T-10 when I first bought the car. It was the shit, lasted months. And had a real attractive but light rainbow/uv hue to it when light reflected at angles. But for some reason they stopped selling it in autozone and advance auto. I switched to this one but hands down the best one is turtle wax. I'm probably going to order some online.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts