The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unorthodox Pulleys...

I have talk to numerous amounts of people about this. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this. Worth the money (if used)

thanks guys
Mark

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i talked to my friend just now and basically i am stock. I think this is probably a bad thing to get as a first mod...arg

REVEREND D : thanks for the info. I was going to buy one for 100 (used)

·
Speed addict
44 Posts
Yes! Being less the weight of the stock one, that in itself is worth it. Less weight = less HP consumption + quicker response. It's a solid part, which will never wear out......unless you throw a wrench at it while it's spinning.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
i would probrably get as my first mod for that price...........i love mine................
if u were thinking of getting it as ur first mod at reg. price then i would say go with i/h/e instead..................

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
If your planning on modding the car I would call you a dumbass for NOT purchesing it. 100$ is a great deal on a pulley and a great mod.

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
I would def get that. There is no reason to think it is a bad first mod. It is a good stand alone mod, even if you do nothing else.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehehe alright guys thanks for your help and support. I think ima buy it then this weekend
*mark

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i'd have to say go for it. it's a good mod no matter with order you do it in and the price is awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts