The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Describe your typical weekday morning in detail, from waking up, until noon-ish. If you wake up at noon or later, adjust times accordingly. :p

6:00 - First alarm goes off. I attempt to reach it and turn it off before it wakes up my wife.

6:15 - Second alarm goes off. I turn it off, and stumble my way into the bathroom. After a wake-up shower, I get out, and my wife is waiting in the kitchen with hot, fresh breakfast. Our apartment overlooks the Lake, and the sun is rising.

6:30 - I eat aforementioned breakfast.

6:35 - I leave for work, cursing repeatedly, because I always want to leave at 6:30 on the dot, and I'm always 5 minutes late. As I'm walking away from the building towards my parking lot, I turn around and look towards the eleventh floor, where I see my wife waving. I wave back. On the way out of the parking complex, I wave again through the sunroof, or I just high-beam if it's too cold to open the sunroof (like today). I turn up the heater.

As I'm driving to work, it's one of my favorite parts of the day. I'm driving south down Lake Shore Drive, and there's no traffic. When I reach a comfortable speed on Lake Shore, I put my HU faceplate on, put in an oldies rock CD, and I feel like I'm king of the world. By this time, it's pretty warm in the car, so I open the sunroof a bit, just so I can look up and see the sky above. I rest my right foot on the gas. I don't push it; just rest it. I know all the cops' speed traps by now, so I know when to take it off the gas and on the brake.

The sun is rising over the Lake to my left, and the city glows bright orange to my right. Downtown's glass skyscrapers straight ahead sparkle with the sun's as-of-yet weak light. This morning was particularly beautiful, as the Simpons-type clouds to the west had a soft pink underbelly.

I get to work. I work, or post on .net, until it's time to go.

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
10:00 am - First alarm goes off. I attempt to reach it and turn it off before it wakes up my girl.

10:15 am - Second alarm goes off. I turn it off, and stumble my way into the bathroom. After a wake-up shower, I get out, and my girl is waiting in the kitchen with hot, fresh breakfast. Our apartment overlooks the city.

10:30 am - I eat aforementioned breakfast.

10:45 am - Go online until is time to go to work (Mon. and Tue. 1:00 pm, Wed. thru Fri. 2:00 pm).

The rest would be after noon, so it doesn't belong to this thread.

:D :D

edit : now I know why women say all men are the same, lol

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
5:45 Alarm goes off, I hit the snooze button

5:52 Hit the snooze button again, but never go to sleep

6:00-6:15 Debate on whether getting a morning quickie will wake up the wife

6:30 Sh!t, Shower & Shave

7:00 Get in the car, turn on the Tom Joyner morning show, hope the "hot" light is on at KK

7:30 Go through email box at work and review posts made in my absence

7:45 Eat breakfast at my desk, hit the sports sites, fine tune fantasy roster

8:05 See what craziness def35 posts on .net, have first 2 cups of coffee. Wonder why I didn't stay in bed. Oh yeah, the wife's mad because I woke her up.

9:00-11:00 Take trouble tickets, flirt with the cute one's

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
6:15-6:30 alarm goes off (contemplate if my balls are sweaty enough to take a shower)
6:30-6:50 Get out shower (if applicable) shave, brush teeth, change for work
6:50-7:15 Drive to work
7:15 - 4:00 post on .Net (do some work in between)

·
14,455 Posts
6:30am: Wake up, perform the 3 S's
7:10am: Leave the house and drive 1 mile to the train station
7:25am: Hop on the railroad and fall asleep until the last stop (western queens)
8:45am: Hop on the subway into manhattan (2 stops)
8:55am: Transfer subways, go one stop and get to work by 9/9:10am

That about sums it up for my current mornings.

·
4,020 Posts
6:30 - First alarm goes off. Hit the snooze button (it's just habit).

6:37 - Second alarm goes off. Hit the snooze button again.

6:44 - Third alarm goes off. Hit the snooze once again.

6:51 - Fourth alarm goes off. Hit the snooze one last time.

6:58 - Fifth alarm goes off. Get kneed in the groin and get up.

7:00 - Stumble my way into the bathroom for a wake-up shower

7:10 - Walk to the foyer, hit the remote start on the Lincoln (summer) or Jeep (winter) and walk into the changing room to get dressed.

7:18 - Walk back to the bathroom, brush my teeth and style my hair (this is a 10 minute job right there).

7:30 - Walk out the door, get in my car and head to work.

*Now in the winter set all of this back 30 minutes because I don't just have to clean snow off my car I have to clean of the fiancee's too.*

7:45 - Bitching and screaming at people because they don't know how to use blinkers, merge or at least go the speed limit.

7:55 - Pull into my parking lot.

8:00 - Take the elevator up to my floor and start my day.

8:10 - Eat my morning oatmeal (hella good for the body).

9:00 - First meeting of the day.

10:00 to 12:00 - Depends on the day - possibly meetings, productional work, project work, staffing assignments...etc.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
7am wake up
7:20am outta the house
8:00am work (that's right I work 10 miles from home, but it takes me 40 minutes to get there)
12:00pm Lunch w/co-workers or nooner w/wife
1pm Back to work

·
Rockin the Le Bra
1,016 Posts
6:45 wake up and lie in bed for 15 minutes to try and make my wood go down before I walk around my family in the house (sometimes)
7:00 change into clothes and go to restroom to shit, pee, brush my teeth, and put some gel on my hair.
7:15 go outside to warm up car, and use chamois to dry off car from all the dew.
7:20 get my little brother and drop him off at school
7:45 arrive at school and walk to class.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
5:48 - 1st alarm goes off... bf hits snooze

5:54 - 2nd alarm goes off... bf hits snooze

6:00 - 3rd alarm goes off... its the radio this time... time to get up. Get dressed (we shower at night), brush hair and such.

(some mornings a quickie is involved during above time)

6:10 - Have a seat at the breakfast bar and eat a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice.

6:20 - Grab my ferrets and take them into my bedroom to frolic (they love when you make waves on the waterbed). Brush teeth, put shoes on. Take ferrets back out to family room to play some more.

6:30 - bf leaves for work

6:30-6:55 - pick up the living room, wash dishes or watch the news while ferrets play

6:55 - Pour myself some iced tea w/lemon and sweet n'low, grab stuff and head to work.

7:30 - Arrive at work 20 miles from home

7:30-8:30 - I'm an office mgr for an appliance repair company... the first hour or so of the day is spent returning calls from the night before, looking up parts for the techs and listening to my boss bitch about nothing in particular.

8:30 ish - Techs leave (including to owner)

8:30-11:00 ish - Troll the internet and do work stuff (accts rec., accts. payable, invoice receipting, run credit cards etc.)

11:00 - go get lunch and bring it back to the office. Eat lunch and read a book.

12:00-4:00 - More of the same, work and trolling the internet.

4:00 - go home

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
6:00 - 6:38a: hit snooze 4 times before getting up.

6:38: take shower, get dressed.

6:45: (yes, a girl can shower & dress in that short of time): feed cat

6:50: drive to work (2.5 miles, 10 min at worst)

7:00: unlock doors to Dealership, make coffee for customer lounge, log on computers, check night drop for vehicles left for service the night before after hours. Open RO's on those, then wait on customers that drive up in the lane. <Yeah, I know, no breakfast>, Then throughout the day compile estimates, call back customers, submit warranty claims, etc.

I find time to come on here dependant on how busy it is.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
6:30-ish: Still basically asleep, but get my first morning wood and start grinding it against my wife's ass.

6:35-ish: Get rebuffed by wife so I fall back into deep sleep.

6:50: Alarm goes off for wife to get kids up and ready for school. Triggers second morning wood so I stay in bed and doze until it goes away.

Between 7:30 & 8:00: Roll out of bed, pick out work clothes, shave and shower. If I get done before 8:30, I have a bowl of cereal, otherwise I don't eat breakfast and have a snack bar later at work. Brush my teeth.

Between 8:30 & 8:45: Leave for work. If it's a nice morning (not raining/snowing, temp between 65 - 80) then I open up the windows and sunroof and don't play music, enjoy listening to the car instead.

Between 9:00 & 9:30: Get to work. First check email, then check .NET, then FreshAlloy and a couple other forums, and post until I can't avoid work any longer.

11:45: Start making plans for lunch, and eat (or go out) about 12:15.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Amazing. None of you seem to wake up on your own (even though you do this every day), much less get up on the first alarm. I must have one built in, as I rarely sleep til hubby gets up. Awaken between 5:45 and 6:15, every morning but Sun., if I'm lucky. :sad:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are "maturer" than we are. The more a body matures, the less sleep it needs. This is why babies sleep day in and day out, and grandparents can party with you all night long, yet still wake up to milk the morning cows.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
You are "maturer" than we are. The more a body matures, the less sleep it needs. This is why babies sleep day in and day out, and grandparents can party with you all night long, yet still wake up to milk the morning cows.
:lol:

:squint: You just called me old. :p ;)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Amazing. None of you seem to wake up on your own (even though you do this every day), much less get up on the first alarm. I must have one built in, as I rarely sleep til hubby gets up. Awaken between 5:45 and 6:15, every morning but Sun., if I'm lucky. :sad:
I never snooze. I don't find a point in it. As soon as the alarm is off I'm already awake, I can't fall back asleep. And most days, I wake up 5-10 minutes before my clock goes off. I hate when that happens, I miss out on 5-10 minute of valuable sleep time :angry2:

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
I wake up to three alarms.. one by my feet... my cell phone by my desk... and another one on the foot of my bed.... its usually pandemonium by 7 as all three alarm clocks are blasting... next the tv comes on and I usually check the market news for about 15 minutes... then i shower and fix myself up... takes about 5 minutes for shower... 25 for my hair... then I get dressed... while watching the weather turn on ESPN throughout the house to watch Sportscenter... give my dog her Insulin shot (shes a diabetic) out the house by 8 or 8:15... get to train station... I walk... by 8:30 its a 10-15 minute walk... get to office by 9... consume a egg white, swiss, and a meat of choice on whole wheat toast... and a cup of kix or cheerios... check espn.com... check my email... connect to Z100 live stream on computer... surf a little more... check company accounts to see how much money we have... if it drops below 5 mil.. I do quick reconciliation... call the boss... up.... by then its about 10 30... and everyday is different after that... 1:30 comes I go get lunch or walk around Central Park or hang out by trump towers... or go shopping...

·
14,455 Posts
lizzy494 said:
no way, i think i've used the snooze button maybe twice in my life. I have taught myself to sleep to the last possible second (seriously the last second, IE: if i sleep anymore, i will be late) and when that alarm goes off, i pop up and go.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
EDC said:
I wake up to three alarms.. one by my feet... my cell phone by my desk... and another one on the foot of my bed.... its usually pandemonium by 7 as all three alarm clocks are blasting... next the tv comes on and I usually check the market news for about 15 minutes... then i shower and fix myself up... takes about 5 minutes for shower... 25 for my hair... then I get dressed... while watching the weather turn on ESPN throughout the house to watch Sportscenter... give my dog her Insulin shot (shes a diabetic) out the house by 8 or 8:15... get to train station... I walk... by 8:30 its a 10-15 minute walk... get to office by 9... consume a egg white, swiss, and a meat of choice on whole wheat toast... and a cup of kix or cheerios... check espn.com... check my email... connect to Z100 live stream on computer... surf a little more... check company accounts to see how much money we have... if it drops below 5 mil.. I do quick reconciliation... call the boss... up.... by then its about 10 30... and everyday is different after that... 1:30 comes I go get lunch or walk around Central Park or hang out by trump towers... or go shopping...
Bullets pwn j00

1 - 20 of 22 Posts