The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased z-3 fenders for my 95 altima, i think they look pretty damn good jus curious as to why no one else really has them? I plan to mold my omega kit in and Im looking for a headlight conversion if anyone has any advice Im listening.....
Opinions welcome

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
hello noob
if your car is a daily driver, then don't mold or else it molds will crack and you would have wasted your money
don't go rice and get the altezza lights, the majority of us will think your an idiot.
recommendation is not to do any kind of headlight conversion until altima projectors come out, see how they look, then decide.
and no one has the z3 fenders because there rice and there old.
that is all

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to mold the kit, I work for a refinish company, if its done right then it wont crack, I knwo the front will mold fine, fiberglass molds to fiberglass better than fiberglass to metal, but if preped right it will hold..not saying u dont know anything but Ive molded plenty of daily drivers for people and none have yet to crack...I dont plan to get altezzas...I personally dont like them...and if getting altezzas and z-3 fenders are some much like a honda and there old well then projectors will be the saem way there old and hondas had them first right!!!

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
trust me...no matter how u mold it...if that fender and bumper was not from one sheet of fiberglass...it'll crack....

the only bumper i'd mold is the rear...but yea...

o...the ONLY way that it won't crack...u get air ride...but if ur sittin on a 2" drop...i can tell u i'll crack in 3 months od DD guarantee

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
well man i personally like z3 fenders but i drive a 2nd gen which they dont make the actual fender for which i think is stupid that u have to buy the inserts, but ya i like them i think there hot and thats just my opinion

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
i wanna know why they dont make the z3 fenders for the 2nd gen? any opinions why, prob cuz the demand, but hell they are making altezzas and the demand is low for the 2nd gen why not fenders lol

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Not to mention they have to be placed perfectly or it won't look right. I've seen some shady work.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts