The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any know if 17" wheels from new 350z will fit 2005 altima 2.5s without any modifications. these have 225 front and 235 rear. does anyone have pictures. feedback would be greatly appreceated. thank you.

·
CVLTIMA
208 Posts
For all you guys who want to know if the 350zS rims will fit on the altima the answer is yes they will. I have them on and they fit perfectly with no rubbing or
vibratiion issues. The only thing is that you have to put the rear wheels from the
Z on the front and the front ones on the back . Because of the with of the tires
it might rub if you do it the other way. I've had them on for about a month now
and they run fine.

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
cvl said:
For all you guys who want to know if the 350zS rims will fit on the altima the answer is yes they will. I have them on and they fit perfectly with no rubbing or
vibratiion issues. The only thing is that you have to put the rear wheels from the
Z on the front and the front ones on the back . Because of the with of the tires
and they run fine.
Yea I would have to see pics of this. Plus how lame does it look that the front tires are wider than the rear. The offset just says that it will not fit.

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
cvl said:
and they run fine.
So you are stuck with 2 different size tires and rims and you cannot rotate them, how come thats not an issue :confused:

But still, post some pics, would like to see how they look. ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine are 245 all around from '04 Maxima and first I thought they would rub, but no problems. Offset is 40 instead of 45 as on Altimas, but still they are great. As CVL mentioned, no vibration or any other problems, so I will post some pics for you to seeeeeeee.

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
Neno said:
Mine are 245 all around from '04 Maxima and first I thought they would rub, but no problems. Offset is 40 instead of 45 as on Altimas, but still they are great. As CVL mentioned, no vibration or any other problems, so I will post some pics for you to seeeeeeee.
Are you talking about 245 size tires??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts