The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Had to double check

Check who was posting, I thought it may have been our English expert at work trying to spell Dyno

·
NO LIFE POSTER
252 Posts
http://www.zainobros.com/

gibaholic,
what percent tint do you have on your windows. I am looking to tint mine 35% all the way around and your's looks pretty close. I have the same color and was wondering what it looked like. Got anymore pic's???

·
Polished Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did the entire procedure.....fudged alittle

washed with dawn ( bought a bottle just for the occasion ) this is to remove your old wax.

clay bar - I used the mothers claybar ( walmart ) ....it was cheaper. Even though it is a new car.....it got more off than I expected. I just thought if I am dropping the dough....might as well do it right.

washed with maguires car wash gel

Z1

Z2

Z6

wait

Z2

had to run arrands and did not get a chance to Z6 again....otherwise it would have been shinier.

The finish is so smooth....it feel weird to touch the door it is so smooth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: what is a it.

gibaholic said:
It is a show car polish.
this in fact is not really true. zaino is not a simply a show car polish. in fact its description and line of products is so extensive i'd simply refer you to the site www.zainobros.com but all their stuff is exceptional from what i've heard. a show car polish would be some sort of abrasive that you apply after stripping the wax and claying to remove minor swirls and stuff in your paint. our cars are so new we really dont require a polish unless you're talking about something very gentle like pinnacle paintwork cleanser.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.