Nissan Forums banner

3421 - 3434 of 3434 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just did this last week.
Brand new Murano 20" wheels and brand new 225/35/vr20 tired. Wish I would of gotten 40 tho. We have the worst roads in America and is still recovering potholes from 3 winter ago. Lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just did this last week.
Brand new Murano 20" wheels and brand new 225/35/vr20 tired. Wish I would of gotten 40 tho. We have the worst roads in America and is still recovering potholes from 3 winter ago. Lol
It was either these that I had my eyes on or them Infiniti 37s 19" wheels but didn't know if I wanted the stagger look on a sedan.
Very satisfied with them

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've done a few searches and can't seem to find a real nice wheel and tire picture thread.
Can some of you that have replaced your wheels with aftermarket or anything other than stock, post some pics. It would be nice to see some different sizes with specs (including tire size) and even if you've lowered the car or not and maybe how much. I hear a lot of people talking about lowering the front only, not at all, or all around and it would be nice to see some comparisons.
Let's see if we can get a nice thread going here...
Ok. Here's my set-up.

RIMS: INFINITI M35/45 SPORTS
OFFSET: 50
TIRES: 245/40 R19
SUSPENSION: STOCK (FOR NOW)

Here's mine

·
Registered
15 Posts
Installed today on my 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5s sedan with stock suspension.

- 2005 Nissan 350z (non-staggered) 18x8" rims with a 30 offset.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 225/45zr18 tires all the way around.

No rolled fenders. No rubbing at all. Perfect bolt-on fitment and I think it looks sweet. So I had to share. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in RI too Prov401 and you're definitely taking your life into your hands with that profile ;). Last winter was an easy skate, hope this one is too, otherwise I'm hoping you have some winter swaps. Nice HDR touch on the pics.

3421 - 3434 of 3434 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
430 Participants
Scarab Armor
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing