The Nissan Club banner

12101 - 12108 of 12108 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks for the advise on the spacer!
They are +48mm, it's 3mm inward comparing to stocks. Enkei doesn't offer this model in 17x7.5" +45mm like stock, its either 17x7.0" +45 or 17x7.5" +48mm. Personally I like the oem rims but I wanted this ones because they are the lightest I found for this size

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, tomorrow my wheel spacers are arriving, BUT today the brakes arrived so today they're installed. Enough clearance, but I noticed the pedal feels different, it sinks a bit more. Is that normal or bleeding was not correctly done? I was messing with the rear brakes after bleeding the fronts so It could be wrongly done.

This came as ONE single kit from RockAuto:

Attachments

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
Looking good! But, no, the pedal should not feel that different from before. It should feel just a 'tight'. Any spongy action and you probably still have air in the system. FWIW, I had to bleed my front dual-piston Powerstop rebuilt powdercoated calipers a lot before the faint 'mist' of micro-bubbles in the fluid stopped coming out of the bleed nipple. I probably went through a quart or so....which is way more than one would normally have to do. I don't know why.

The only difference will be over time as your pads wear down...you will absolutely trip the 'low brake fluid' light, long before your pads are done. Small price to pay for the extra stopping power though!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks a lot for your help! I will continue bleeding it eventually, I didn't try them too hard yet, I should do the break down procedure (brake very hard without stopping completely, and repeat a few times) So far I like it very much how it looks, and I know that my clutch hydraulics are going to work a bit cooler with this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man, if you have instagram can you follow me and send me a message? i was wanting to see some specs of your car. my instagram is gavinrice.27

Well, tomorrow my wheel spacers are arriving, BUT today the brakes arrived so today they're installed. Enough clearance, but I noticed the pedal feels different, it sinks a bit more. Is that normal or bleeding was not correctly done? I was messing with the rear brakes after bleeding the fronts so It could be wrongly done.

This came as ONE single kit from RockAuto:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry, I don't have instagram or Facebook, but send me a PM through here or whatsapp if you have

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just got my RedlineTuning Hood Quick Lift installed.

12101 - 12108 of 12108 Posts